Emporio Trading provides clients access to the financial markets through the industry-leading MetaTrader 5 trading platform.
The new platform is an updated and improved version of its predecessor which has long been the industry standard for traders around the world. Through long-term partnerships with the world’s leading technology providers, Emporio Trading is proud to present the next generation MetaTrader 5 platform, designed to offer everything you need to trade the markets.
MetaTrader 5 is a powerful platform packed with brand new features aimed at improving your trading experience. It is available on both of the Emporio Trading account types: True ECN and Standard.
Why Emporio MT5 is Better?
The Emporio MT5 offers all the pioneering features, with the addition of 180 Stocks (Shares) CFDs, making it the ideal Multi-Asset Platform. Trade FX, Stocks, Gold, Oil and Equity Indices from 1 Platform with no rejections, no re-quotes and flexible leverage from 1:1 to 200:1.
EMPORIO MT5 Features
- Over 300 Instruments, including Stock CFDs, Stock Indices CFDs, Forex, CFDs on Precious Metals and CFDs on Energies.
- 1 Single Login to 5 Platforms
- Spreads as Low as 0 Pips
- Full EA Functionality
- One Click Trading
- All Order Types Supported
- Over 80 Technical Analysis Objects
- Market Depth of Latest Price Quotes
- Hedging Allowed
Emporio MT5 Main Features
- Multi-asset platform for over 300 instruments
- Ability to display 100 charts simultaneously
- Supports all order types, including market, pending, stop orders, and trailing stop
- Over 80 Technical Indicators and over 40 Analytical Objects
- Superior built-in MQL5 development environment
- Mobile trading for Android & IOS
- Web trading for Windows, Mac, Linux operating systems
- Internal mailing system
- Multi-currency tester and alerts
Emporio MT5 System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Processor: with SSE2 support (Pentium 4/Athlon 64 or higher)
- Other system requirements depend on the specific platform use
How to Install Emporio MT5
- Download the terminal by clicking here (.exe file)
- Run the emporiotraderMt5.exe file after it has downloaded.
- When launching the program for the first time, you will see the login window.
- Enter your real or demo account login data.
How to Uninstall Emporio MT5 for PC
- STEP 1: Click Start → All Programs → Emporio MT5 → Uninstall
- STEP 2: Follow the on-screen instructions until the Uninstall process finishes
- STEP 3: Click My Computer → click Drive C or the root drive, where your operating system is installed → click Program Files → locate the folder Emporio MT5 and delete it
- STEP 4: Restart your computer
Also available for
About MetaTrader 5 (MT5)
The online trading platform MetaTrader 5, or commonly known as MT5, is the successor of the well-known MetaTrader 4 (MT4). It was developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp., and initially released in 2010 as a beta version. Over the years, MetaQuotes had invested in continuous development, testing and improvements, which made MT5 today as the next generation of trading platforms with extended possibilities.
The biggest advantage that MT5 possesses over its predecessor is its flexibility to offer an extended number of instruments from various asset classes with different settings, all tradable from the same interface and the same trading account.
MetaTrader 5 (MT5) takes the famous charting package and the automated trading possibilities to a whole new level. All the features that made MetaTrader 4 (MT4) the platform of choice have been kept and have been upgraded to a more sophisticated back end infrastructure that can support trading on multiple instruments from various asset classes.
Multi-Asset Trading on MT5
MT5 gives online investors the option to trade on multiple asset classes ranging from forex(currency trading), Contracts for Difference (CFDs) for individual stocks (shares), stock indices, precious metals, energies and commodities.
Whether for beginner, more advanced or professional online traders, MT5 has opened up new perspectives to not just trade but also gain better visibility across different markets and different asset classes.
Moreover, in the 21st century, the ability for online investors to trade various financial assets from one account offers the benefit of strategic asset allocation (or asset management), with the primary aim to allocate the invested capital in several different assets and manage risk according to market volatility, as well as according to how those assets perform in the short or in the long run.
Advantages of MT5 in Online Trading
The multi-functionality of the MT5 platform includes powerful features, which were all developed with state-of-the-art technology and by keeping several major criteria in mind, the most important ones being the same second to none charting package, the possibilities and flexibility of automated trading (algorithmic trading) and now a diversity of markets supported.
For both beginner and professional traders MT5 ensures platform features and functionalities that are in line with the highest expectations of any online investor today. These include the variety of pending order types (buy limit, buy stop, sell limit, sell stop, buy stop limit, sell stop limit); a database that holds an unlimited number of trade positions that can be placed and the cutting-edge programming language MQL5 that allows traders to program their own trading robots and indicators customized to their individual trading preferences and choice of financial assets to trade on.
Mobile Trading on MT5
The MT5 suite comes with apps for both iOS and Android devices that offer full access to your account while on the go, with features including the unrivaled mobile chart plus technical analysis options with over 30 built-in indicators and 24 analytical objects.